Random shots

Emisis

It's a Canon Rebel T3 with the standard lens that comes with it. They are taken in RAW and JPEG on the camera. The actual RAW images are much better, just can't post them.

anicemess

Hey the top one is very, very good. Foreground, middle ground, back ground and no floaties in water showing. Very good. RAW is way to big to do anything with but you should always shoot in raw so it is the best quality to photoshop with and resize. This proves it is not necessarily the best camera on the market that takes the best shots.

Keep posting!

mr_z

I hear the rebel t3i is one of the best out there right now I'd like to try it and I'm embarrassed to say that because I'm a Nikon person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emisis

You realize the Nikon is 2nd on the list. How many times have you heard/ read bad reviews on something and you get it anyway and it suits your needs just perfectly? If you like Nikon go to BB and try it out, compare it to the canon. There is a 30 day return policy : )

Emisis

Sony all day!! BTW great pictures for it being random shots.. More practice and you will be a PRO ;)
Im not going to be a Pro LOL I take almost 30 different shots and throw out most of them. Load them to the computer, downsize them and crop. Other than that there is no editing. I don't have photoshop, I just use paint to re-size the images.

What got me started is seeing all the other peoples photos on here. I just got the camera on Sunday. All the setting possibilities are overwhelming, but I just research and check out the tips people recommend.

Great pictures... Where do you keep your magicians I can not make them happy any where. I have tried everything I get them up to about 10 polyps and the melt away.

Emisis

Great pictures... Where do you keep your magicians I can not make them happy any where. I have tried everything I get them up to about 10 polyps and the melt away.
Thank you. Hopefully they get better with more practice!!
The Magicians are actually about 4" from the bottom in low flow under LED's. They have actually grown back from one since February. I had the same issue with them, although I made it to 15 before they melted away.I separated the one out and I'm back up to 8 so I have my finger crossed!!!

Emisis

They were sold to me as "Happy people eaters" and after researching I figured out they were Magicians. The names really of no matter to me, I just liked them for what they looked like. I'll have to look up "Crown Royals" : )

Ohhhh No, look up "Maroon Nebula" http://exoticfrag.com/corals.php?&c=309