Rate my scoly!

acasp4

Dude you struck gold. I have only seen two pics of that particular scoly ever. That's a master orange scoly. The last one I saw for sale went for 400+ how much did you pay?

rosko23

Dude you struck gold. I have only seen two pics of that particular scoly ever. That's a master orange scoly. The last one I saw for sale went for 400+ how much did you pay?
How is that a master scoly? Just curious...

Hard to see in pic bc of lighting... But does it look like this?

Beautiful scoly though

Sorry not trying to take away from op...

Cubbies

Meh. . I'll give it a 2. :p If it was in my tank I'd give it a 10. Just kidding Mike. It's really nice. Definitely a nice score!

reeferlover

This is the "nano masterpiece" from unique corals. It was 799.99. A girl I was friends got it for because I had a bad day. I swear this is a true story. The blue one I also got at unique is was much cheaper. I would never spend that on a scoly. Also it was only as big as a 50 cent piece. That's why it was so cool.

rosko23

This is the "nano masterpiece" from unique corals. It was 799.99. A girl I was friends got it for because I had a bad day. I swear this is a true story. The blue one I also got at unique is was much cheaper. I would never spend that on a scoly. Also it was only as big as a 50 cent piece. That's why it was so cool.
799.99!!!! Wow I've never seen any scy priced that high... Especially a nano!!!!

reeferlover

I know ridiculous. Lol. I'm sure she paid a lot less. She spent over 10k$ with him. That's where I got most of my high end acans. And I had close to 90 different acans. That's the price he had. I think she around 500$ u should have seen this thing. And when I got out I had a buddy holding it and guess what! Tank crash