Razor Nano

Tank2379

Yeah they are waiting for the distributor to release the price to them I think from reading on a FB post from Maxspect

Tank2379

I actually like the look of it... I'm trying to convince my wife on another Tank for the house but a Frag Tank and Pico's I think she's have enough of me already... lol

Gary

I don't like what I'm going to call the excess "Wings". I do like what appears to be full spectrum. Guess I'll sell my AI Nano for this. :)

FishBeard

Those "wings" are actually a functional part of the cooling system to allow that razor thin design. It's much more beautiful in person,

FishBeard

Are Razors full spectrum? I think they just have whites, blues, violets, and cyan
Yes they are full spectrum. There is an article about the lights and the diode selection used in the pucks to achieve the widest range of color output while minimizing the quantity of different color diodes used. They really are a great light for the price.

brianspider

Yes they are full spectrum. There is an article about the lights and the diode selection used in the pucks to achieve the widest range of color output while minimizing the quantity of different color diodes used. They really are a great light for the price.
Nice! Do you have the link bookmarked by chance?