Ready for Fish at Ascension!

Funlad3

After a few months of building, tinkering, and perfecting, our 200 Gallon fish QT system is ready to accommodate full shipments! If you're looking for any fish or want to find out what our prices on a certain fish will be, just shoot us a PM or comment here! We're hoping to have our first big shipment come through next week, so if you want to special order a fish, we can deliver it to the CMAS Swap next Saturday!

Coral update coming tomorrow, too. We have Rainbow Acans that DON'T look like a 5 year old grabbed a box of markers. :)

Have a great weekend, all!

- Ben

madjoe

Premium member
Cool tanks r there 2 seperate systems so when they done with qt u can move and add more to qt without contaminating the qt'd fish

Funlad3

tanaka pygmy and the spikefin goby!
We're still trying to hunt down a spikefin for you; when we do, we'll let you know the price! And while the Tanaka isn't on any of our availability lists this week, we can get you either the Red or Yellow Banded Possum for $35 each!

And someone asked about a marine betta; depending on size, they'll be about $80.

Funlad3

Medicated dips when everything comes in (Formalin and FW, probably), then 1.020 observation until they head off to new homes! We always recommend preemptive medication of fish, but they should be more than healthy when they leave our hands. :)

Medicated dips when everything comes in (Formalin and FW, probably), then 1.020 observation until they head off to new homes! We always recommend preemptive medication of fish, but they should be more than healthy when they leave our hands. :)
Can't ask for more then that .. way to go Ben
Bob

Funlad3

Tamarrin wrasses

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Red Tails should be around $35, but my supplier (Hawaii) that has these in stock is not who this shipment is coming from. I'll be bringing some in soon, though! :D