Reboot after crash

98silverado

Well I have been itching to have a tank again and I didn't have the room to set the 30 I had back up so I went with my first tank, a 15 gallon column. For filtration I'm using a aquaclear 30 with filter floss, gfo and carbon. For lighting just got an AI prime today(awesome light by the way. Still need to get the lid from smitty), using my apex as well still, and for flow using a koralia nano 240 and 425.

Now for stocking I'm not 100% sure yet but as of right now just one clown.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

98silverado

Had a little hiccup last night. Got home to the whole tank shut down. Come to find out my apex brain went bad. So had to quick find another heater that is self regulating and do it that way. So no more apex for the tank

98silverado

Just a quick update on the tank. Been doing really well. Have two clowns in there now and everything is doing awesome. I have been a sucker for mushrooms lately lol. I try to take pics but I keep getting lines through all of them. I think it has something to do with the light. Can anyone give me an input on how to take better pictures?

RicoReef

Just a quick update on the tank. Been doing really well. Have two clowns in there now and everything is doing awesome. I have been a sucker for mushrooms lately lol. I try to take pics but I keep getting lines through all of them. I think it has something to do with the light. Can anyone give me an input on how to take better pictures?

Looks good man when i take my picture using primes i use mainly blues lower your whites a bit when taking pictures no flash also live that shroom

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

98silverado

Looks good man when i take my picture using primes i use mainly blues lower your whites a bit when taking pictures no flash also live that shroom

Thanks been trying to figure out what to do. And me too. I got it just as it was starting to split

98silverado

Here is with only blues on. This is how all of them turn out

RicoReef

Here is with only blues on. This is how all of them turn out

I thinkYou have to add a bit more white here's a picture under one ai prime Blues are at 85% and white at 10% no the best picture taken with Samsung s6 if you are using a camera i really won't be able help thats more for the pros here try not face the camera towards the light it gives it those lines sometimes

98silverado

I thinkYou have to add a bit more white here's a picture under one ai prime Blues are at 85% and white at 10% no the best picture taken with Samsung s6 if you are using a camera i really won't be able help thats more for the pros here try not face the camera towards the light it gives it those lines sometimes

Here is my light setting

.....I love that rock of shrooms

RicoReef

this my current settings i have on my 40 Nuvo am running 2 primes i took the radion down and switched back to the primes i missed them lol i had much more growth with them

98silverado

this my current settings i have on my 40 Nuvo am running 2 primes i took the radion down and switched back to the primes i missed them lol i had much more growth with them
Yeah everything in the tank is looking awesome right now

98silverado

A couple new additions from Chicagoland aquariums or kush corals(both run by the same person)

98silverado

Here is the tank as it sat last night. Very happy with how it's looking. Just want a couple more pieces for it.