Reef-a-holic

frostyjay1

LOL. i love this forum. i've been here a couple weeks and I guess i forgot to do the introduction thing. Hi my name is Jason and I'm a reef-a-holic. i've been addicted for 3 months. i started with a 20 gal FOWLR and now am working on my 46 bow front reef. I'm new to saltwater in general so... dont get mad when i ask the stupid questions. I have a build thread here too. love some input/feedback. View attachment 6768

Smitty

Premium member
Hello and welcome to the site...glad to have you aboard. Your tank looks great, and feel free to ask questions.

frostyjay1

I have a blue/green chromis, 3 stripe damsel, sargent major, emerald crab, pulsing xenia, green star poly, the nice toad stood in the center, some green and purple and red mushrooms, and a few brittle star fish that came with some live rock. i'm sure i'm missing something. plans are to add more corals and just a couple more fish when I am happy with the coral lay out.

frostyjay1

i started this project and now have had some grow time. I got some great pics and wanted to share so here they go