Reef Breeders SuperLux LED GIVEAWAY!

jrpark22000

Premium member
Without further ado [MENTION=1739]Reef Breeders[/MENTION] has donated a SUPERLUX LED fixture to Chicagoreefs!

Please follow the link (click the picture below) to the previous ChicagoReefs thread with all the details about the light. The thread generated quite a bit of interest and the giveaway is to feature their newest light on someone’s tank here in the greater Chicago area. The very lucky recipient will need to share their feedback on the light with all of us. First when the light comes, sharing feedback on the look, feel and initial thought of how you like it. Then again after 2-3 months of use for a longer term review. Don’t be worried about lengthy or well written reviews, enter the drawing and just let us know what you think if you win!

The giveaway requires you have a tank to put the light over when it comes. If you are planning a future build but have no date when it’ll be ready for the light, please refrain from entering. Several people have interest in knowing what this like is like, let’s help them out.

View attachment 4865

View attachment 4866
http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?21696-Reef-Breeders-latest-addition-SuperLux

In order to qualify for this giveaway:

1. Have a min of 20 meaningful posts
2. Start a thread in the "Member's Reef tank" forum or update your existing thread between now and the drawing date OR start a new informative thread on anything Reef related (Examples include Educational/Informative thread, LFS review, Product review, Fish or coral profile)
3. Have a tank ready to feature this LED fixture over
4. Post on this thread once you have 1 and 2 checked off

Don't forget you'll need to provide a review of the light for us when you win!!

Winner will be announced on October 1st!
Good luck everyone!

SkullV

Well, I wasn't going to set it up, but if I had this light in my hands I would be happy to move my clowns and nems over to this 33g zero edge. Already have everything else ready for it, just need a light and water, and you know me, from empty to reef in no time flat!

Last edited:

enzo1028

Premium member
Count me in, my 46 could use an upgrade from the current light I have. If I win I will do a video and written review of it.

Edit: I no longer have the 46 but I just set up a biocube that this light would be perfect for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

steveo9043

Count me in, I'm sure I couldn't get 2 for my 120 but I could do a side by side with the evergrow led's. I can buy a frag or 2 of the same and put them under each one.

in other words... I'm in

Blue corals

GIVEAWAY? This fixture seems its worth paying for, Ive done some research on this fixture and its worth every penny, great coverage and I love the tin fixture! Good Luck to all reefers !!

elite01

This would be perfect to replace my mh. I'm anxious to see who the lucky winner is. *Fingers crossed*

jrpark22000

Premium member
[MENTION=2184]Milhouse[/MENTION], [MENTION=181]Tank2379[/MENTION], [MENTION=261]EricTheRed[/MENTION], [MENTION=833]superchargedgp[/MENTION], [MENTION=1717]icedearth15324[/MENTION], [MENTION=312]BigKev23[/MENTION], [MENTION=2634]vucious[/MENTION], [MENTION=1612]Blue corals[/MENTION], [MENTION=1204]steelwrap[/MENTION], [MENTION=1113]edsbeaker[/MENTION], [MENTION=2051]Eddie79[/MENTION]

Hey All, reaching out to all of you as you showed interest in the light in the feeler thread. Are you ready to join in the actual giveaway? Let's see your entry post :)

steelwrap

O.K. I'm in. Updated My tank thread, have over the required posts and have have a tank running. So I'll just sit back and wait til it's time to post My review LOL