reef city aquatics pics i took :-) enjoy

lunacris

that is very kind and generous most places dont care as they feel one out 2 or 3 more in unfortunate event but like said before happens everywhere cant wait to stop in there

Reef City

that is very kind and generous most places dont care as they feel one out 2 or 3 more in unfortunate event but like said before happens everywhere cant wait to stop in there
Well we are new family business so most of the time it's just me or My wife & I running the store but I'll take this as a learning experience and make sure I greet everyone that walks in my door No matter what... and if I do make a mistake I'll own it and do whatever it takes to make it right... that's just who I am... Man.. I feel crappy about the whole thing and I really hope he gives me the opportunity to make up for it...

SkunkerX

Thanks Mark very generous I will be stopping back out there one day when I get a little extra cash but a free frag is not necessary although very tempting. Thanks :top:

mr_z

ill be in there for sure as soon as i get off this dumb work schedule i love a store that will talk to you without pushing a sale see ya guys soon
if you get a chance this week chris let me know ill swing by with you

I wish my experience was as pleasant. I went in walked "I mean rolled" around the store and the only person there was on the phone "didn't sound like business"and paid me no attention, so after I rolled around the store twice very slowly looking in every tank stopping and sitting by the ones I wanted something in and after no one would help me "well there was only 1 guy who was on the phone the whole time" I just left and got what I needed elsewhere. But then again that happens to me just about everywhere and I'm beginning to think everyone is just afraid of my wheelchair, but everything was clean and the livestock all looked good thou.

skunker lets go by on wednesday if you get a chance you know you want that free frag. hey for real tho i was scared of the wheel chair when i first saw you to lol. but take one of those snakes by mark and see if it catches his attention then lol. but really the first day i went in there i introduced myself and welcomed him to the forum and he wouldnt stop talking!!!! nah jk jk it was nice talking about reef stuff tho i think out of the other local areas marks the one that speaks more and i think thats good to get to know your customers. i know ill be stopping by often as its on the way to my work.

Reef City

Thanks Mark very generous I will be stopping back out there one day when I get a little extra cash but a free frag is not necessary although very tempting. Thanks :top:

I noticed you have an acan as your avatar, I have a sweat indo acan frag that now has your name on it and if you won't take it for free I'll take a shinny new penny for it :) It will be growing in our frag tank so when ever your ready it's here for ya.

Wheel chairs don't scare me... now snakes.. that's a different story, a lion fish just hit me... I don't want to add a snake bite to that lol but for real feel free to bring one by I love checking out any exotic animals.. a friend of mine recently brought by a 4' iguana n we let him cruise around the shop till the land lady came by and it scared her away lol... we were like go ahead pet him, he's harmless, she said "umm no that's ok.. I'll see ya later" n hit the door with the quickness... lmao :) It would be hilarious if you were there with a snake and then she showed up'd again :)

mr_z

skunker only has like about 10000000000000 snakes lol and a cool tank that blends perfectly into the wall

SkunkerX

Ok I have a shinny new penny :whoo: I just have to find it now lol and z man you were not afraid of the chair you were afraid of the ugliness of the dude in the chair lol and ya I will go with you up there Wednesday plus I am down to 22 snakes thank you very much and Mark I will bring one by just not till it gets warm out again "dont want to get the what the h*ll did you bring me out in this cold for BITE" but here is a pic of the little girl I will bring up there. The pic was taken in Nov '07 so shes a little bigger now. Couldn't find any recent pics guess that means I will have to take some soon. lol I bet she will make your landlord do the :bolt: but really shes a little sweety.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
I wish my experience was as pleasant. I went in walked "I mean rolled" around the store and the only person there was on the phone "didn't sound like business"and paid me no attention, so after I rolled around the store twice very slowly looking in every tank stopping and sitting by the ones I wanted something in and after no one would help me "well there was only 1 guy who was on the phone the whole time" I just left and got what I needed elsewhere. But then again that happens to me just about everywhere and I'm beginning to think everyone is just afraid of my wheelchair, but everything was clean and the livestock all looked good thou.
I wouldn't take it personally. I go into stores all the time and more times than not I have to ask someone for assistance.

SkunkerX

Oh I hear ya I know it happens but there have been times that an employee at a store will walk right past me and help the person behind me even thou I was there much longer than that person and most of the time I pretty much have to run someones foot over to get assistance. But once I've been in there a few times it changes because they know I am there to spend some cash now. But like mr_z said he was afraid of the chair when he first met me so. Either way he personally invited me back so just that was cool.