Reef Crystal for $32 160 Bucket at Petsmart

saltymike

Thanks for the heads up! I was going to pick up a box tomorrow. Looks like I'll be grabbing a few buckets from petsmart.

saltymike

I just ordered it online for store pickup. They're giving an extra 10% off when you order online so I paid $29.24 for the bucket!

cet98

poo my local store shows out of stock and no option for shipping...
how many did you try to order?...
I just tried quantity of 2 and every store came up Out of Stock....changed it to 1 and all the local stores became available....may have to make multiple purchases to get higher quantities?....

jrpark22000

Premium member
how many did you try to order?...
I just tried quantity of 2 and every store came up Out of Stock....changed it to 1 and all the local stores became available....may have to make multiple purchases to get higher quantities?....
I first tried 2 , but even after changing it to one, both local stores are out.

Thank you for the heads up on this Craig. I'll keep looking through the weekend and hopefully others can get in on it too.

Cub21rak

[MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION] I think I order the last 2 ? sorry. Right now merrillville shows having 1

chewal

Premium member
I just went to petco with a printed copy of the add from petsmart Petco is doing a price match I just picked up 2 buckets

saltymike

I stopped and grabbed another one today. Online they show out of stock but they had some in the store. There was a $10 mail in rebate attached to it also!!!!