Reef Fusion

FishBeard

I use c-balance a&b concentrate gallons, no complaints. Provide your own DI and you have a gallon of each for $28 total. Not sure what you are going to get out of fusion to make it worth 8x that for the same quantity.

The reefer

Skullv is using that if u need info on them. But if u look at the pics of his tank u know they must b doing great for him.

SkullV

Reef fusion is the best 2 part additive I have found. Part 1 includes all trace elements in equal proportion to the levels used in relation to Calcium and Alk (if that makes sense). It's a little pricier than the BRS stuff but it's worth every penny in my mind.

kurens

Reef fusion is the best 2 part additive I have found. Part 1 includes all trace elements in equal proportion to the levels used in relation to Calcium and Alk (if that makes sense). It's a little pricier than the BRS stuff but it's worth every penny in my mind.
ordered 2X4L;)

SkullV

ordered 2X4L;)
Good choice! I order the 4L bottles from Amazon.com as it's cheaper. Unfortunately they don't last me too long dosing 100+ml/day (still messing with it since I got the new colonies) but it is certainly a top of the line 2 part additive.

kurens

hey Ted are you dosing Magnesium separately or Fusion 1&2 cover everything for you?
i am a little bit low on mg with dosing it.
thanks

Douggie-Style

What about using Brightwell Elemental and Iodion?

It seems to work well, except the cloudiness for a couple hours but if you do it at night it's fine by morning.

SkullV

hey Ted are you dosing Magnesium separately or Fusion 1&2 cover everything for you?
i am a little bit low on mg with dosing it.
thanks
My Mg is kept in check with weekly 10% water changes. I did have to use Kent Tech M to add Mg when I was using Red Sea salt. I have been using Reef Crystals exclusively on this tank but will be switching to Crystal Reef soon.

skunkmere

is that branded 2 part better than randy's recipe with calcium chloride, baked baking soda, and magnesium chloride? I always wondered but never tired them.

The reefer

From what I've seen yes but ask Ted about it. He has been using it for a while so he has more info about it.

The reefer

I've been using this for around almost 2 months and I have seen great growth on my sps. I am very happy with results.
Walt once u get the hang of how much u need it's really easy. I'm dosing 2 capfuls a day and uve seen how my corals look. Once my dosage goes over 25-30 ml a day I will setup my dosers.