Reef Plus, North Aurora

Jeemann99

I haven't been to Reef Plus in awhile- stopped by today and liked what I saw. The new set up brought in a ton of display tanks. They have a lots of coral from SPS to softies- the place has a huge selection now - I'd say it's def a top shop in the area. Fish looked healthy and had good variety. I picked up a nice green bubble tip - it set up beautifully in my tank. When we tried to pull the GBTA out of the tank it was stuck good to the rock- so he just gave me the rock too (which had a another BTA hitch hicking- threw that in too) Thanks Steve! I wanted a Magnifica- he didn't have one- but went out of his way to special order it for me. A Ecotech test kit shipment was being stocked- he has the whole line -but I just needed the Magnesium kit. Check it out- you'll be glad you did
:aquariumsmile2f:

Last edited:

jrpark22000

Premium member
The couple times of year I make it out that way, I always try and stop. Just never know what cool things he'll have in the tanks and love looking at the large tank in the shop. Always a bit of everything to be had from corals, inverts, fish and dry goods.

Steve, Helped me out when i first bought my 220rr aquarium, stand, pump, ZeroEdge 7 36" series sump from him and took calls after hours to help me plumb it with videos sent to him on what I had already plumbed. Since I was running plumbing through a vent in the floor at my fiance's parents house temporarily while we watched their house for a year before buying our own house. After that getting different fish and inverts from him since 2010 when I got back into saltwater aquariums. Great store all around and always fun to see what he has in stock. Sometimes he has octopi in there!