Reef roids

gonebad395

So last week I got my first container of reef roids and so far I love it my corals have never looked better. So here here uses it and let's hear what you guys think of it and how long you have been using it .

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and on my bio cube I'm doing about a 1/8 tsp every 3 days

Venom

Premium member
Corals seemed to love it. I been using it for two years and goniporas have double in size. A little pinch goes a long way don't overdue it.

gonebad395

i use half a teaspoon/week in my rsr350 and corals love it. growing faster since i started using it.
Good to hear I took a front pic of the tank the day I started and every month I'm going to take another pic and keep a photo record on here to record growth.

Gav

At home I use this in my 90g mixed with phyto2 and target feed everything with all the circulation off for 20 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ultimatemj

I don't think they are a sponsor...so not sure it's "cool" to call them out....Old Town Aquarium carries it.

The white container (that is ~1 cup) ast a really long time. I dissolve 1/4tsp in 1cup tank water and use "Two Little Fishies Julian`s Thing" to spot feed once a week. I think the container I bought is 2 yrs old and still has a third remaining.

jrpark22000

Premium member
I've been feeding reef roids for years to my sps. I wait til there's a sale (thanksgiving, xmas, 4th july) and pick it up form PA or BRS during their 10% off sale.

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
I bought mine from Dirks at one of the swaps and with this stuff a little goes a long way. I usually spot feed zoas and encrusting monti's. I also squirt some on my scoly, trach and Adan's to get their feeding tentacles out to feed them mysis. I usually use 1/2 teaspoon once a week.