Reefers and retailers - I need your help!!!

zportell

Fellow reefers,
I am in the process of a new website launch and want to invite you all to be a part of it! My new site is called TheTradingTable.com. It is a place where you can sell, give, or trade away practically anything you want. If you're interested in taking part of the launch, to help me populate the website, I will give you a FREE GIFT (explained at the end of this post).

All I need you to do is...
1) Visit www.thetradingtable.com and register for a free user account.
2) Find all items in your house, fish room, reef tank, or garage that you would like to sell, give, or trade away.
3) Upload your items onto TheTradingTable.com to make them listings.
4) Tell your friends and family about this awesome new site called, The Trading Table.com

The objective of The Trading Table is to create an online community where you can sell, give or trade away your stuff at great bargains to your local community members or even those afar.

8 Reasons You Should Use The Trading Table:
  • The Trading Table is an entirely secured site
  • Your email is never given out to other members of The Trading Table
  • It has a redefined search tool that provides you with the most optimum search results
  • Random listing order allows your listings to appear on any page at any time. Never again will your listing be drowned out and pushed to the end of the page count!
  • It has a Featured Item list that allows your items to be displayed on the home page and sidebars throughout the site
  • Free membership options - Rookie Trader Package
  • Excellent paid membership options - MVP Trader Packages
  • New and improved item location map feature
  • Much More!!!

So I ask you, don't throw it away, trade it away at TheTradingTable.com

Your FREE GIFT For Participating:
For each new member that registers to TheTradingTable before August 25th, I will give you one month's free membership, for each item you list. Free membership is not to exceed 12 months. Upload your frags, fish, tanks, and other equipment.

I can't say it enough, but Thank You for everyone who takes the time to be a part of TheTradingTable.com launch party!

-Zac