reefkeeper lite

xtlosx

yea but the level3 (which is what I'm looking at) is $10 more than aquacave, and I can pick it up locally....

Will post a full review tomorrow.

ColaAddict

Good luck with buying something from Digital Aquatics. Those guys have terrible customer service, which I have read in other forums. I made the mistake of buying RKL 3 and having problems with my temp probe, I called technical support, I got to the voicemail even though I called during office hours, been 2 days, still haven't gotten a call back from them. I think they expect me to just buy a new probe. Next time I would buy a different brand reef controller.

WeePee

I have the RKL on my 75 gallon tank.
my modules are:
SL2 (to monitor pH levels, and float valves to set off alarms for water levels in my sump)
PC4 (controls 4 outlets; 1x for my heater (turns on/off via temp probe measurement), 1x for fuge light, 1x for my koralias, 1x for my auto top off (controlled by float valves))
i also have 2x ALCs. which control the dimming of my 3 channels of LED lights for a sunrise, noon, sunset effect. Also a 28 day lunar cycle at night

Nino, have you tried posting on their official forum? they seem pretty helpful there.

ColaAddict

Well I've finally figured what was wrong myself, but it would have been nice if somebody answered the phone or returned my message. The product itself is great, I'm just whining about customer support. Forums are nice, but it would be nice to actually talk to somebody and get instant answers, instead of waiting for someone to type and answer in a forum.