Reefwise: New Fish and Coral!

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
We have gotten a bunch of cool coral and fish in this week! Mandarins, achilles tangs, firefish, sargassum triggers, rainbow acans, ultra chalices, clams, and more! Here is a quick photo overview:

Female and Male Lyretails

Sm/Md Purple Tangs $150

Awesome Acan Rotundaflora

Lots of Euphyllia

Tongan Orange Pavona Frags

Cool Favias

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Exciting News!! We are planning on stocking our new fish system next week!! Any suggestions or requests?

Also, Friday we will be open from 12-8. Saturday and Sunday will be our usual hours of 11-5. Finally, a few quick pics:

Lots of new maximas and deresas today

Male and Female Ruby Head Solorensis Wrasse

...I really love the red velvet wrasse we got in! Unfortunately, he is non-photogenic.

Potters Angel

Sargassum Triggers! I cant get enough of these guys!

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Nate, we will add them to the list. Walt, you probably already know that we have a sick obsession of anthias and angels.

The distributor got a blue line trigger in and I'm tempted to order it ....but I don't think Brian would appreciate the price tag.

Nate, we will add them to the list. Walt, you probably already know that we have a sick obsession of anthias and angels.

The distributor got a blue line trigger in and I'm tempted to order it ....but I don't think Brian would appreciate the price tag.
AAARRGGHHH!!! I need this week to be finished!! I say get it!! We'll find it a home. :spy:

fwadiver

same as always, looking for a blenny, tailspot, red spotted, or starry. Possum Wrasse, maybe a signal goby or diamond goby or hectors goby.

jrpark22000

Premium member
How about a mimic tang changling, or small version of the adult as a chocolate tang? I will have room for it in QT in a couple weeks.

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Josh, there is a small chocolate coming.

Roberto, I don't have the price sheets with me but I know the medium yellow-bellied are $49.

riv

Premium member
Might stop by for the yellow belly after holidays no room in qt right now. Good price.

mpsti05

I'm in need of a medium sized Midas blenny. Can't be small, maybe 3" or a little longer cause I'm sure it would get attacked in my tank. My last one gave up on life after I put that blue spot jawfish in I got from you guys 2 weeks ago.