Reefwise

I have not been my self but was going to try and go today after a mri i had in westmont but the hours didnt work out. I have heard great things from every one who has been there though and not just from forums.

Wildisme

Brian is one of the best guys I've ever worked with. He already has threads about him on here and the other forum.

Great selection, Great pricing, Great Owner. If u end up going there tell him Cordero Says Hi.

Triggerdood

Been there once. Nice corals, good prices, great selection. Customer service could have been better in my opinion.

Awesome Place good prices and a great selection its almost an hour away from me but well worth the drive (that is what cars are for)

gonebad395

Yeah great place great prices . Don't mind our celebrity / local socialite thinks he always has a rude response.

mpsti05

Just stopped in again today... He's doing some expanding, Awesome collection of coral's, Great prices. Will continue to go here!

Wildisme

Some expanding. Lol that's a bit of an understatement.

Def check him out. He just got in some more BRS stock plus he's adding 4 new coral tanks!

Fredericks

Was at ReefWise Today, They had an Awsome Venestus Angel and a Golden red Angel pygmy that was freaking awsome. Also had a LemonPeel Hybrid, All of these angels are pretty hard to come by.

spstank89

Reefwise just got a lot of fish in when I stopped by Sat. I picked up a chevron tang and his got a great slection of fish too. He has anywhere from powder blue tangs to achilies to exquisite wrasse. I'm very impressed with the selection and health. I can't stop going there and picking up either fish or corals to stock up my 90 gal