Return Pump

Arthur

I'm looking for different Return Pump for my 20 gal. I have Tunzie now but it seems too weak. I was looking in this one. Do thy our guys have any experience with those... Aquastation. Looks like ed they made outside US...not sure of quality.... Size is important too... ? Can't be more then 3, 75" wide... View attachment 25852View attachment 25853

Mjl714

Why do you think Tunze is to weak? How many times does it turn your 20gal? I’d probably put the money into in tank circulation.

I’m not familiar with the pump you’re considering.

Arthur

I have already MP10 in Tank. Don't want to put another one. I have 2 nozzles in return from back compartment where Return Pump is. Hardly getting any flow from them. It is SPS dominant reef. That's why I'm looking for bigger pump instead another circulation pump. It is quite different after having 125 for 15 years...now only 20 gal.... ?

Tofik

Im probably too late, but that pump you posted up top looks really similar to IM Mighty Jet, which is amaizing. I used to run a Cobalt MJ1200 and i was having a hard time with cyano in my Nuvo20. After i switched to the Mighty Jet, it pumped so much flow, all cyano was gone after 3 days...