Rob's great service.

scotty

I went by Rob's new place, and he did exactly what I was expecting based on the news from other people. he said hi when I came in, let me mingle and look some, then when I started re-looking asked for help. he didn't pressure me right off, let me look around.

He doesn't have much, but definatly is a great start i know that stuff takes time. frags and corals were not expensive, and actually i loved more than a couple of his frags, just couldn't pull the trigger my wife woulda killed me!!

He is definaly worth the trip down, or even just a phone call to get stuff in. He will get more of my money soon.

scotty

oh and i mentioned that i got his address from the site, and gave me 10% off my reef glue!!

Stonefish13

He's actually running low on corals because he got cleaned out over the weekend. I picked up 6 new corals. But he said he should have a new shipment in at the end of the week.

Renegade Reefer

Glad it was a good experience for you. I like going somewhere that it don't feel like a car salesman breathing over your shoulder asking
"so whatchya buying?"
I was in there today also to pick up meds.

Stonefish13

I got a big piece of blueberry muffin monti, blueberry pocillipora, maxima clam, red birdnest, bali slimer, and a couple of other nice frags.

jcarlilesiu

I got a big piece of blueberry muffin monti, blueberry pocillipora, maxima clam, red birdnest, bali slimer, and a couple of other nice frags.
My wife is mad. She really wanted that blueberry muffin monti. When it gets big enough, how about a frag?

scotty

haha Hell hath no fury right?

I almost bought both ric frags he had, but when i texted my wife she about had a cow, and her bieng 5 months pregnant, she doesnt need having cows lol.

Stonefish13

My wife is mad. She really wanted that blueberry muffin monti. When it gets big enough, how about a frag?
For sure. He actually got a couple today but I was actually going to cut a few small pieces next week and put them on plugs so they can start encrusting them. Thanks for not buying it.LOL. I know he got a few corals in today so I'll be there bright and early to cherry pick.

Smitty

Premium member
I'm glad to hear you had a good experience at Rob's...I've known him for a few years now, and he's been like that since I've known him, always willing to help and give good advice. His business will definitely blossom over time.