Rosko's 28x28x14 rimless shallow cube build

rosko23

UPDATED post #74

Ok I decided to start a 3rd build thread since I will have 3 tanks... It is also going to be from Reef Savvy and will be plumbed into my frag tanks system. It will be starphire glass as well. As for lighting?!?! Poidog has me looking at the geissman spectra... Still don't know what direction I'm going... Any ideas?

I got 2 fish for this tank already that I temporarily had in frag tank, but my mystery wrasse wasn't feeling them.. They are back in qt tank...

Here's a video. They are nahacky wrasse.. Female and male pair.. Awesome and eating well. Kinda pricey but worth it.

Hope it works
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii494/rosko_23/6464d315.mp4
2nd try

DJE

Awesome. Did you decide on your lighting yet? Eric also recommended the Spectra for my build and it is awesome. They are very well build down to every detail on the fixture. If you want to check mine out you are more then welcome.

poidog

I think he picked up an ATI T5 fixture. The Spectra is the very best MH/T5 fixture out there.

rosko23

I guess I'm late:) You are still welcome if you want to drool on my Polar White Giesemann Spectra. Lol
Yeah Eric is correct. Went with ati t5's. I have wayyyyy to much $ invested into other tanks, I wasn't sure which way I was going to go with this cube yet. So I went with something that can handle mainly everything but not break the bank. Even though I already broke the bank!! Lol I would love to see ur tank though!! Erics lights and tank are awesome. Geismann not out of question, but now Eric has sold me on new ati t5/led combo coming out.