Salt Purchase

mlreef

Looking for a great deal on salt... I need at least 20 cases of 150 gallon mix or larger. I've been using Crystal Sea but am open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Herbie

Banned
Check with Aquacave. They'll match any online price if you email a link and they have it. Will call pickup saves shipping (gurnee) but you probably need a truck for that haul. :) Others may know better deals on salt specifically but Aquacave is good all around on stuff they carry

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Top Water

Foster and Smith 48.99 a 200 gal box of reef crystals.I think they will ship to your door for free . That kind of order should piss off fed ex.lol

Odyssey

Best Fish has the 200gal box of Coral Life on sale this month for $42. He might even go a little lower if you buy 20 cases.

Sho Tank

hey mike i can do $35 for IO, $45 for RC or oceanic...all 200gl buckets must buy 20 units. offer good till end of june

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
We have 200 gallon reef crystals boxes normally $46each, we could do great deal on at least 20. And if you can find better price anywhere, we will match it!

MMreef

Call Best Fish, I can guarantee he will give you best price on salt and dry goods than anybody else.

jm23

I have used coralife salt since my tank has been up and running and I really like the stuff. I bought it on sale on DFS when it was under $40 a box and with free shipping you can't beat the price. Just giving a thumbsup to coralife, not any specific LFS.

Crystal Sea salt mix caused my war coral to recede and brown. My frogspawn didn't come out for days. War coral was moved to another tank. Ordered some Reef Crystals from DFS. Immediately everything was happy. Moved war coral back and it's been happy and growing. I plan on having a fowlr tank so I'm saving the salt for that. When it's finished it will switch to IO though. It doesn't leave white powder on the bottom of my brute can.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2