Saltwater Addiction

Arthur

So I have been reefing for almost 20 years. Started with 5 gal then 20.40.90 and finally 125. Kept big tank as Mixed Reef for over 10 years. Considered myself as decent reefer as all people that were stoping by were amazed by my tank. Nevermind. Point is that couple years ago I decided enaugh and after a while sold my tank. I set up 40 breeder then after while sold that one and only keeping 20 gal. Nano.I really miss my tank tho....having that urge �� to get it again....Always hearing stories that someone got nice tank for free so I thouhgt if I can get one then I'll pull trigger. I'm doing remodeling for my neighbor and saw in garage Acrylic Tank 60x18x24. I asked her and she said it is been sitting like that for last 8 years and I can have it for free. There is sump also and other stuff like MH Lights( I wouldn't use it probably nowdays). So I'm really on the fence. I will post pics tomorrow. I never had acrylic tank. This time I would do Fish only with Live Rock that way it will be easier ( still will required a lot attention don't get me wrong and cheaper as for equipment goes). Also I could have fishes that for years couldn't because my corals. Can you give me advice if it comes to that acrylic tank, please. Any concerns? Should I take it or shouldn't bother....? THANK'S. PicView attachment 24620s will come tomorrow

Mjl714

Sounds like a great, inexpensive way to get back in and try an acrylic tank. Take it slow and have fun.

Last edited:

Arthur

Sounds like a great, inexpensive way to get back in and try an acrylic tank. Take it slow and have fun.
I will do a building post if you guy's are interested. I will start with question about buff. I think I have to do it.

Mjl714

Wow, looks pretty nice and clear. Looks like we might be neighbors, so if you need any help, just let me know.