SALTWATERFISH dot com

carpetreef75

Premium member
any one have good luck with these guys outta Florida ? been getting alot of emails with specials & discounts on fish,inverts and need to add a few fish to my basement tank

Any fish ??? my Gem decided to jump this weekend and found him this morning on the carpet , NY aquatics have them on sale but i think i'll look around its just a 125 basement tank to enjoy while in the hot tub ..what ya got ?? may run to pet co but i doubt they have anything last time they said no incoming deliveries allowed of fish ,coral,algae

Deezill

Premium member
I use them i purchased 10 talbot damsels from them. They are my go to online vendor. Used to be LA. I like these guys. I just recently purchased some snails from them last week.

wrasse

interested in what others have to say. I have a very old good size credit, fish loss, with them and could not pull the trigger to order again from them.

Bommie

I believe that was the website I ordered my skun tilefish from like a yr ago. It was the only website that had him in stock at the time. I had to pay quite a bit but honestly it was worth it. Fish came In looking very full belly and healthy.

Sent from my SM-A600AZ using Tapatalk