"Save the Knockers"

frostyjay1

For those of you who use the chat I am sure you've seen me there. I work with a breast cancer foundation as a volunteer. We are looking for people who would like to give some of your time to help us out next year with our mission. The foundation is called World Motorsports Breast Cancer Foundation. Yes its a mouth full. our website is Worldmotorsportsbcf.org I encourage you to at least check out the site. you can order all types of merchandise there, as well as see upcoming events. Like me I know there are a few gear heads on here, and this could be a free pass to some BIG car events (ie:shows, races, world of wheels) as well as motorcycle shows and events.

If you are interested in helping out please let me know and i will get you set up. thanks for your time

frostyjay1

you'll be happy to know that the founder of the foundation was in the Navy. ask around for anyone else who may also want to help out.

Wildisme

Let me know what kinda help you need. I'm game on days I have time. Work 6 days a week but ill do what I can.