Say I won't do it :-)

jrpark22000

Premium member
My 17 mr aqua is housing a bunch of nems, couple clowns and a bunch or rock urchins. what's your's going to home?

tinman

Lol i almost added one to my cart yesterday .. Sales price is soo good on those tanks but no idea what to keep in it let alone where to keep it haha so dropped the idea

Sent from my iPhone

jrpark22000

Premium member
Lol i almost added one to my cart yesterday .. Sales price is soo good on those tanks but no idea what to keep in it let alone where to keep it haha so dropped the idea
Sent from my iPhone
They're a great little tank for the money. The front and back glass do bow a little, because the glass is so thin. I'm also worried about bumping into the glass, a little chip or bang could shatter it. Otherwise it's a LOT cheaper than any other low iron tank of the same size. It's at wasit level so it's easy to bump into if not really careful.

edin0009

Sent from my iPhone
I don't have anywhere to put it either lol so I put a tank on top of a tank lmao