Schooling Fish

Emisis

Looking for peaceful schooling type fish that won't kill each other off or anyone else for that matter. Reef Safe

Current residents:

McCoskers Wrasse
Exquisite Wrasse
Orange Back Wrasse
2 Clowns
Bi-color Blennie

75g Mixed Reef

gig

Well green chromis would be cheapest choice, then if your ave the cash anytype of anthias, but with anthias you do need to feed multiple times per day, so much more care is involved.

ColaAddict

Cardinals are kinda boring. they just don't swim that much. They like to hang out in a certain area of the tank. I like the chromis or anthias. Just research which anthias to buy, some don't mind powerful reef light (like Bartlett's or Dispar anthias). Some anthias live deeper in the ocean, so if you put them in a reef tank with bright lights, they will just hide alot or not really do well.

Emisis

Get a big tank and school some yellow tangs :)
If I had a place to put one, I would, but then I have to factor in EXPENSE and that leads to not happening. Unless I won a large lottery, that would change it. Chances of me winning a lottery is like trying to find a honest politician....not in a million years!!!!

ColaAddict

I would get a school of chromis. They are cheap, so if you loose some, it's not a big deal, just replace them.

Cecily

I really like my anthias. I have a trio of Bartlett's. They're gorgeous and are pretty much always by eachother. The smallest female sometimes buddies up with my single green chromis. I feed my tank only twice a day and they're doing great. :) if you can do 2 feedings a day IMO you'd be alright.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Emisis

I really like my anthias. I have a trio of Bartlett's. They're gorgeous and are pretty much always by eachother. I feed my tank only twice a day and they're doing great. :) if you can do 2 feedings a day IMO you'd be alright.

Morning and evening? Im up and out by 5am and not home at a regular time (usually) Or are Anthias out and about all the time? I like the Chromis idea for money reasons and the Anthias for their looks. Tough decision sheesh!!

lunacris

Bartlets are sweet chromis are pretty neat too i have five and had them for years a few are huge and havnt lost any color do to have a lid of some kind

Emisis

Well the Chromis look like they are going to win this battle. If anything maybe I could get a pair of Anthias too LOL

Tethered_Limbs

ive read that you need a monster tank to keep multiple bartletts, or they will all morph into males. i forgot wat the other smaller anthias was but most of them get too large for a school in a 75. could keep multiple males of different anthias tho, like 1 bart male 1 dispair male n such

Cecily

I didn't events realize there was a response! Mine are usually sleeping at 5am. They stay awake after the lights go out for a little while though. And I'm sure if I went to feed the tank they'd wake up.