Sea Escapes S. Elgin

capysolo

I've been there. They are somewhat on the expensive side. They have some nice stuff though... I've rarely seen dead fish in their tanks. Overall a nice place to look at, maybe you can talk them down in price.

rmeugene

Premium member
You will be out in my neck of the woods! Maybe you should bring your 44 gallon with you and see if someone might buy it!

Midnight

Sea scapes is a really nice place. Selection depends on when you go. The problem I have is that they are way over priced on everything. I live 20 min from them and if I need something in a pinch ill go there. However if I'm gonna spend some real money I go somewhere else where I know I can get way more for my money.

I grew up in that area and they've been over priced for years but that goes with the territory. Homes around there go half a million or over a million. Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys used to live over by it for a while. They do have some nice frags there.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
I have bought several healthy and nicely priced fish from Sea Escapes over the years. Within the last year they really expanded their coral section but the prices for the coral are just not right.