Second annual cook out extravaganza TRADE OFFERS and WTB, FS thread

Herbie

Banned
I'm going to be bringing money to trade for corals, so if anyone wants to pre-order some I'll go ahead and take the withdrawal tomorrow so the account has plenty of time to heal back up. I'm mostly looking for only high and/or low-end SPS, LPS, Zs and Ps and/or anything that makes me want it.
Here is a pic of what some of it looks like (not WYSIWYG)
View attachment 8649
Seriously, this is looking like it is going to be awesome. I have tons of open real estate in my 45. . .

DB9181

Got acouple frags (at least 6+ heads) of blue tubbs and orange bambams, as well as two good size (2in x 1+in w/ numerous branches) of Green Pocillopora

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
I need to thin out my hamma. $10/head. I could probably cut a couple big pieces up to 5-6 heads. I will only cut and bring what people ask for in advance because I don't have room for the frags in my tank if they don't sell. If you want some, send me a pm and let me know how many heads.

It's the big hammer on the far right. It's hard to tell from the pic but it's the size of a soccer ball...

They luck purdy under actinics too...

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
How's the piece that fell into w/e it fell into doing? I know it was a pretty small piece left. If you want, we can still swap pieces. I think i have a piece encrusting, so if you have nothing left, lemme know :)
Swap for some hamma?