Seeding my tank Need some help

Deezill

Premium member
Hello CR peeps. I am going to seed my tank with some cope-pods. My tank has been running since September 2017. My goal is to seed it for 3 or 4 months with the 5280 pods from Algae barn. I think the ultimate goal is to have a population of pods and on the 1 year anniversary maybe just maybe get a mandarin. I am still contemplating. I have mainly lps coral in the tank now. I wonder about my stock of fish if they will eat the pods when I decide to put some in the tank. majority will go into my sump for cultivating which i have some live rock in the middle chamber of my Trigger Ruby Red 36. I don't have any Chaeto as of yet but I wonder if I need any since I have live rock so maybe someone could help me answer a few questions.

1.) Which fish below is the biggest threat to my Pods?
Clown Fish x2
Yellow Tang x1
Scopas Tang x1
Pajama cardinal x3
Dartfish x2
Green Chromis x3
Cleaner shrimp x1

2.) Must I get Chaeto right away since I have 150g tank and I have 170lbs of Live rock ?
I am going to put a pic of my tank so you guys can have a general idea of my tank and how it looks.
I think there are plenty of places for the pods to establish in the DT. My sump will surely be a safe haven.

Everyone lives peacefully in the tank and no my two tangs don't fight. They did for the first week but now they swim together and have no conflict. My yellow tang was somewhat aggressive at first and i know he was like how dare you bring another tang into our home after 2 years but hey I love tangs.

4.) I know my tank is more so tall but do I have room for like a small tang that will get bigger like a Naso or Vlamingii Tang? Let me know. I have always been careful on adding fish of the smaller size but I would like some to get a tad bigger thanks.