September Chicago Reefs Meetup at Blue Line Coral

Blue Line Coral

Premium Sponsor

goat585

Administrator
We are here until noon today. Stop by. Blue line will be having specials all day long.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ESH

Premium member
Great meeting you guys today and thank you for organizing the event!

Dan, thank you for hosting us this morning and picking up the Despair Anthia's for me! The master scoly is gonna look awesome in my tank too!

Last edited:

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Awesome meet up today!

Thanks Dan & Blue Line team for hosting!

Thanks Tom and CR team for setting up the event!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
Great meeting you guys today and thank you for organizing the event!

Dan, thank you for hosting us this morning and picking up the Despair Anthia's for me! The master scoly is gonna look awesome in my tank too!
Let's see a pic of that master scoly!

Was a good time even though I got my fingers mixed up and got there at noon. Thought it was noon to 2.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cubano32

Premium member
Good seeing everyone today and meeting a few new people, thanks tom once again for organizing this meetup and other ones. Looking forward to next one already.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ESH

Premium member
DSC_0389

Scolys from left to right, War Paint, Master, Ultra blue. The War Paint and Master are from BLC. Hopefully I can get the master to expand as much as the War paint. no filter on the camera when I took the pictures either, just radion g4s blue lighting. With a orange filter they pop a little bit more but I think these are one of the rare ones that look better without.
DSC_0397

GugsJr

TeamCR
DSC_0389

Scolys from left to right, War Paint, Master, Ultra blue. The War Paint and Master are from BLC. Hopefully I can get the master to expand as much as the War paint. no filter on the camera when I took the pictures either, just radion g4s blue lighting. With a orange filter they pop a little bit more but I think these are one of the rare ones that look better without.
DSC_0397
Looking good. I'm picking up a war paint from BLC as well. I'd like a master but I spend that kind of money on sps usually.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

goat585

Administrator
Thanks to everyone who showed up and to Dan and the Blue Line Coral team for hosting us. I think everyone had a great time and got some good deals. The winner of the Premium Giveaway Gift Card to Blue line coral was Chris (Cubano). Thanks to everyone for the support of the community and we have lots of new stuff coming up.