Setup a qt tank fish are full of ich fml

It seems that coral does great for me however fish on the other hand have been posing a problem.. every fish I seem to get comes down with ich... I setup a 15 gallon long qt tank last night salinity is at .020 and I caught my butterfly and got him in there i'm going to aquatica today to pickup my second ai hydra and need to get some medications to start treating him... the clown fish and the green chromis ( both show no signs of ich) from my 28 jbj will also be joining the party tonight when I completely tear down my 28 gal jbj.. all these fish need a qt and my display needs to sit 6 weeks now to eradicate the ich correct? please give medication advice and some types of garlic stuff that I can buy to supplement my food with.. I don't have the time or enough fish to go off making my own foods so economical things that can be bought will be my best bet...

thanks in advance

lunacris

I used coppersafe , and prazi pro in my qt . So far so good . Make sure you buy a copper test kit and test your copper levels as well as amonia and such . As far as food I feed food soaked in garlic extreme once a day and flakes / pellets the other two times .

CienFuegos

Premium member
+1 on the copper test kit.

I used coppersafe , and prazi pro in my qt . So far so good . Make sure you buy a copper test kit and test your copper levels as well as amonia and such . As far as food I feed food soaked in garlic extreme once a day and flakes / pellets the other two times .