Share your slowest growing coral.

GugsJr

TeamCR
How about glacier slow?

Think I bought this WWC Kaboom 3yrs ago? It’s was almost an inch then, now it’s 1-3/8”? Lol

Don’t get me wrong, I love this coral, but com’ on man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frag a piece for me and help stimulate growth :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

oceanfreak09

How about glacier slow?

Think I bought this WWC Kaboom 3yrs ago? It’s was almost an inch then, now it’s 1-3/8”? Lol

Don’t get me wrong, I love this coral, but com’ on man!

I wonder if it would grow faster if it had a platform or a sandbed to grow out on to. I’ve been noticing that my various chalices have been acting that way.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Get this

That would make me obsess over alk . Because I use Kalk in my ATO, my alk drifts up and down week to week and I don’t have precise control over it. I’m fine with that and my corals are too. If I were measuring multiple times a day, to the hundredth of a DKH, I’d get fired from my job because I wouldn’t be able to focus. I’d probably have to get a calcium reactor too. I’m not ready for that.

Also, here is another painfully slow grower. BC Kenberry after about 14 months of growth.

GugsJr

TeamCR
That would make me obsess over alk . Because I use Kalk in my ATO, my alk drifts up and down week to week and I don’t have precise control over it. I’m fine with that and my corals are too. If I were measuring multiple times a day, to the hundredth of a DKH, I’d get fired from my job because I wouldn’t be able to focus. I’d probably have to get a calcium reactor too. I’m not ready for that.

Also, here is another painfully slow grower. BC Kenberry after about 14 months of growth.

Woah that's a sharp coral. We may need to trade soon.

That's what my dosetronic is for...lol