Sho Tank

DAS212

I had made comments in some past posts about smoking at sho tank. Just want to say that I went in there today and didnt smell any cigarettes. The owner was very friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable. I am happy I gave them a second chance, will def be going back there.

DD

"Rambo"
Matt is good people. He doesn't try to hard sell you anything, heck, he even will talk you out of something you don't really need. Not many shops will do that. His corals are priced better than most and the quality is better than most.

Herbie

Banned
+1 million and thanks for posting that. If a person's first visit to Sho isn't awesome, they simply need to go back.

Jep21

Sho tanks is the best.. Matts a great dude and always sell amazing quality fish, coral, inverts, and dry goods

DAS212

Just wanted to make sure that I posted this to let people know that I really changed my opinion on them. Great place.

tkh

Matt's awesome! I'll admit, my first visit threw me off as well, but my second visit convinced me that it was a great place. I'm always happy to go there! Great prices, advice, selection, it may sound like a bad ad, but its honestly what I think of Matts's place.

Triggerdood

Made my 2nd trip out to Sho-Tank this evening. Definately glad I gave this place a second try. Awesome selection, and great prices. Picked up an awesome show sized Niger Trigger, and couldnt be happier! I'm also a good 45 minutes away with no traffic, but will def be making the trip again soon.

Jason R

Sho Tank is at:

433 N. Lake Street, Mundelein, IL 60060

Matt's prices are fair and his livestock is outstanding.

Herbie

Banned
park in the back. it's much easier than in front and then the huge tank in the front can be the last thing you see!

pigpen

Matt is simply the best , I have been keeping saltwater fish for close to 20 years and have been to every store around and have even transshipped them in . I currently have a 20,000 gallon tank and everything in the tank has come from Matts shop . I could buy livestock from anywhere i like but I dont even bother . the corals are always perfect and so are the fish . people would kill me for how I add my fish but I have never once had any disease problems in my system . good fish and a calm environment with perfect water quality goes along way . dont waste you time and money anywhere else go to the man who has what you want .

green111

Matt just received some high color and good mix of SPS colonies; worth the trip.
And you would have a hard time finding a better price.

Matt is simply the best , I have been keeping saltwater fish for close to 20 years and have been to every store around and have even transshipped them in . I currently have a 20,000 gallon tank and everything in the tank has come from Matts shop . I could buy livestock from anywhere i like but I dont even bother . the corals are always perfect and so are the fish . people would kill me for how I add my fish but I have never once had any disease problems in my system . good fish and a calm environment with perfect water quality goes along way . dont waste you time and money anywhere else go to the man who has what you want .
Do you still have my Green Carpet Anemone, it was 1.5' when I sold it back to Matt.