Shout out to Insane Coral

Steve1986

Just wanted to say thanks to Insane Coral for hooking me up with some fish at a great price. Also thanks for letting me stop by at 1 am to pick up my fish due to flight delays pushing back delivery. I would definitely do business with them again and would recommend them to anybody that wants fish, they also have great selection of corals.

trickedout900

Is this place still around? Their website never seems to be updated. I bought some corals from Rich ??? When he was selling out of his basement. Is that still the case or do they have a store front now? Planning a trip and wanted to hey a few places. Anybody know?

jayjerk

Premium member
Is this place still around? Their website never seems to be updated. I bought some corals from Rich ??? When he was selling out of his basement. Is that still the case or do they have a store front now? Planning a trip and wanted to hey a few places. Anybody know?
I believe rich sold the biz to tank it easy

carpetreef75

Premium member
stopped by the house a few weeks ago on the way to Underwater and no one around ...

jrpark22000

Premium member
Rich sold [MENTION=2766]Insane Coral[/MENTION]s to [MENTION=3364]TankItEasy[/MENTION] in 2015. Since then Rich is even breaking down his tank to move.

trickedout900

I appreciate the quick responses. I only had the opportunity to meet him once but he was a very cool guy. He had more stuff than all of the stores in Fort Wayne put together, sad to see him go.