Show Your face!

helitaiwan963

Absolute crap quality picture but oh well. lol.

Doing a burnout before I got my whitewall's installed

A lil skating from awhile back:

blackrose24

Im actually older than I look I have people tell me at work that there's such things as child labor laws and they can help me find a good lawyer

blackrose24

It's the youth that's necessary, you adjust to the slow eventually :)

He means well, lol; he's like a CR fairy godmother. We have lots of interesting characters on here...

Side note: you deff saw a white tail at the store by you? Pm price details and such if you wouldn't mind. Fish like that is worth some miles.
The store just closed down unfortunately. It was very sad for me because this store had good quality livestock at Liveaquaria prices

blackrose24

thanks for the support. I just wanted to reply to this thread so when I finally am able to attend a swap I can thank those that have given me help via this forum and they will be able to make the connection

jayjigga

The store just closed down unfortunately. It was very sad for me because this store had good quality livestock at Liveaquaria prices
I'm going to go cry in the corner...and admire ma new butterfly :spy: bye bye sps, but bye bye majano!

thanks for the support. I just wanted to reply to this thread so when I finally am able to attend a swap I can thank those that have given me help via this forum and they will be able to make the connection
That's what some of us are here for...others (like me) are here to poke fun and destroy other peoples tanks because they're unsightly :D