SkullV's Bubble Tip Anemone Collection

SkullV

So I'm going to start this thread to journal my Bubble Tip Anemone keeping and propagation adventure. I'm setting up a dedicated propagation system soon, but for now just some photos of what I currently have. The only anemones that I am actively looking for right now are a true yellow lemon drop and a flame red RBTA. Not above buying anything sweet that comes up though!

All photos are completely unedited. Some are taken with flash, it will be easy to tell which ones.

The Bubblegum Pink RBTA:

The Rod'stank GBTA:

The Happy Coral Rainbow RBTA:

The Aquapros Flame Tip RBTA (I have very high hopes for this one if it would just come out into the **** light!):

The ShoTank Mystery GBTA:

The Watermelon RBTA:

The Local Chicago Sunburst RBTA:

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
This is a really a cool concept and your nems are very nice. How many total do you plan to have in the 75?

SkullV

This is a really a cool concept and your nems are very nice. How many total do you plan to have in the 75?
Just one, maybe 2. It depends on who decides to be dinner plates and who decides to split off. In the next month or 2 most will be moved into the prop system.

Herbie

Banned
Really awesome skull. Put me on your waiting list. Once you start selling, I'll probably be ready for one (if that is what you meant by propagating them)

SkullV

Thanks everyone! These will probably be the only ones I keep unless I find one of the variants that I posted about in the OP or I happen to walk into a store and see something I love!

I'll have the tank, light, carbon reactor, and pump for the prop system on Sunday. I already have the liverock. Just have to find a heater and a 10g for a sump and it will be ready to go! Going to let it sit 100% dark for a month to kill off any and all pest algae and go from there!

FishBeard

oh wow, you were right. that aquapros flame looks much better under your lights
Yea, and it looks like doodoo under LED, good thing with advice from a few members here, I went back to T5, can't wait to see what the aquapros flame looks like under good lighting.

And Ted, when that shotank is ready, want to trade splits on a true "rose" with white streaked oral disc? I don't see that one in your list, and it's easily the most true rose red one I've seen around.