Smitty's 37gal reef

Smitty

Premium member
I just picked this guy up from Mark, and right now he's acclimating. Thanks again Mark, I really appreciate it.

Is that the retail price on that box?? OMG!!

I got mine during the heatwave last year and it only turns on a for few days during the summer. It does a quick job when needed and even though it's rarely on, I would never operate a tank our size without one of these being in the house and available. That kind of piece of mind is priceless.

Smitty

Premium member
You have a real heat issue or is the chiller that just incase.

Martini and Rossi Asti Spumante
During the summers, my heart gets up to 83°, and during the rest of the year, it's anywhere between 77-81°... so, I'd rather be safe than sorry this summer.

Smitty

Premium member
Is that the retail price on that box?? OMG!!

I got mine during the heatwave last year and it only turns on a for few days during the summer. It does a quick job when needed and even though it's rarely on, I would never operate a tank our size without one of these being in the house and available. That kind of piece of mind is priceless.
Hahaha, yeah, but Mario price matched it with online prices, so I paid less...and you're 100% correct, the piece of mind is priceless, especially with all the money and time invested in the tank.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
I broke 84 a couple days ago when the a/c wasn't on. Caught me off guard. Been thining about a chiller too.