So whats growing in my fuge?

madjoe

Premium member
Well they dont harm nothing but i had these and they take over they were able to shade out my eagle eyes colony to the point u couldnt tell i had zoas. Thats why i got the hawaiian white spot puffer she ate em all in dt they still in thousands in sump and over flow

pensiveone

Well they dont harm nothing but i had these and they take over they were able to shade out my eagle eyes colony to the point u couldnt tell i had zoas. Thats why i got the hawaiian white spot puffer she ate em all in dt they still in thousands in sump and over flow
THOUSANDS!!

View attachment 2410

I hope not! Any other way to control them besides a puffer?

madjoe

Premium member
Probably close to. Copperbands eat them idk why they took off in my tank but they did. Went from oh cool few dusters to wtf they everywhere in few months . Down to none in dt in two days and a fat healthy puffer. Wrasses may eat but not sure. Not saying u will get as many as i did but it is possible

Smith11

lol i had like 7 of these motherfuckers, most of em died from the glue i put in there, only thing to die too :D

Smith11

You coated them with glue?
hahaha no i glued like 5 frags up with a lot of glue and got my tank drunk (2 gallons), the inverts all acted weird for 2 days then were fine except the invasive dusters. The little red ones that i like that live on the rock survived too.