So. . . . who's ready for the swap?! Only two days away. Who's going? Who's not?

lol yeah, before the doors opened there was talk of name tags but once they opened there was peolpe everywhere. Name tags would have been nice. Thats how i ended up meeting Frostyjay. I saw his CR name on his name tag and went up to him
I was looking for them but I didn't see anyone with them. Cecily was the only one with a nametag on.

caragol

Menard had one, but I already knew who he was. Next time I may just wear a custom shirt with my avatars and nicknames or something. I've got a pack of those print-and-iron on things somewhere.

poidog

Menard had one, but I already knew who he was. Next time I may just wear a custom shirt with my avatars and nicknames or something. I've got a pack of those print-and-iron on things somewhere.
Ya, I only saw Menard with one, and he came right up to me looking for the new WCR Tidal Wave acro! :)

Cubbies

Cubbies thanks for the rainbow paly... I think thats what it was.... It's doing great wish I could have gotten more from you. :)
Thanks again Frankie! It was nice seeing you again. It is a Maraschino Sunrise that you took. You know how most of the Zs and Ps weren't open? Well I got home put them in the tank and bam they opened up! Sons of beatches! lol Glad it's doing good. It's most definitely a great addition to any Z and P collection. One of my faves!

I'm glad I ran into him. He knew who I was and i was like who is this guy....did we meet on Grindr or something and I don't remember. :unsure:
LMFAO! We might've that one night. . . :p

Funlad3

So here's what I scored:

I got the six sticks ("Pink Lemonade", Miami Orchid, Bonsai, Green and Purple Acro(who has a name?), Millie, Austera)

I also got one of my now-favorites. I actually had BS called on me in Chat earlier when I mentioned this. This is my quadricolor platygyra! Purple, blue/purple, green, and a little orange! :D

Funlad3

Your green/purple is a valida aka. tri-color. Similar to a Garf Bonsai but without he lineage.
Thanks for the ID Eric, though I beleive that you may have ID'd Walt's Bonsai. Just to clarify, this is the coral I'd love an ID of. Thanks!

Not a bad pickup for only $20, eh?

Funlad3

Now that I've found some better online pictures of the IHA, it may very well be that. I'll try and take a picture without the tips a'glowin. :)