Some 2015 pictures

kratos1028

Hey guys! I used to post pictures all the time before. Feel like I should still be posting pictures here and there and hopefully get better at them with your comments/suggestions. I am still learning night time photography. If you have any suggestions to help improve them, please let me know. Enjoy!

For the night pictures, I usually take it on timer to prevent shakes from my hand and I only use TV mode right now. Haven't tried full manual or ISO setting changes.

Last edited:

kratos1028

Idk they look pretty dan good already lol
Thanks mai! The night city scape seems a little out of the focus on the sides. I am not sure if I adjust the aperture or if its my lens. Will have to try again next time I go up there :)

madjoe

Premium member
Thanks mai! The night city scape seems a little out of the focus on the sides. I am not sure if I adjust the aperture or if its my lens. Will have to try again next time I go up there :)
Mai lol im joe but if i was mai i would probably know what aperature was :p any way keep em coming i like nice pics specially animals

cet98

Mai lol im joe but if i was mai i would probably know what aperature was :p any way keep em coming i like nice pics specially animals
in the right lighting, you kinda look like Mai....you're just slightly taller.....

Ednigma13

Hey guys! I used to post pictures all the time before. Feel like I should still be posting pictures here and there and hopefully get better at them with your comments/suggestions. I am still learning night time photography. If you have any suggestions to help improve them, please let me know. Enjoy!

For the night pictures, I usually take it on timer to prevent shakes from my hand and I only use TV mode right now. Haven't tried full manual or ISO setting changes.

The next time you try these shots try going with a longer exposer. Should blur the car headlights more.

:rofl:

Using Canon T3 with stock lens or the 75-300mm zoom lens.
How do you like the T3?

So where are the pictures of the Bat Cave? ;-))

kratos1028

The next time you try these shots try going with a longer exposer. Should blur the car headlights more.

:rofl:

How do you like the T3?

So where are the pictures of the Bat Cave? ;-))
I love the T3. and I got rid of my aquarium awhile ago. Just waiting to finish up school before starting it back up. I miss my reef tank.

And i will try the longer exposure.