Some of our in stock corals :)

Saledo

Pink Hammer for $75!

Hey guys I just left from up there and I know there has been Hammer talk today so I thought I would post this up..

I grabbed some quick shots on my iPhone which doesn't do it justice but give you an idea of the size, wish I was in the market for this right now but don't have room! Better get up there and grab it :)

View attachment 8641

View attachment 8640

Great price!!!! I think I saw this the last time I was there but sadly, it's too big fir my nano. Someone will be getting an awesome aussie deal with this one!!

DB9181

Hey guys I just left from up there and I know there has been Hammer talk today so I thought I would post this up..

I grabbed some quick shots on my iPhone which doesn't do it justice but give you an idea of the size, wish I was in the market for this right now but don't have room! Better get up there and grab it :)

View attachment 8641

View attachment 8640
Darn, just called up there asking if the pink hammer was available and its sold :(

DB9181

I didnt call RC - waay south for me, Im in Franklin Park -might be able to make it down there next week but itll prob be gone ... unlesssss :idea: someone wants to grab it for me and bring it to the BBQ :a35:

Reef City

Thanks for posting those pics for me :)

wife's at home today and she's my comp geek... so I'm figuring out how to upload pics from my phone myself (windows phone :p )

here's a pic from my phone

Reef City

I didnt call RC - waay south for me, Im in Franklin Park -might be able to make it down there next week but itll prob be gone ... unlesssss :idea: someone wants to grab it for me and bring it to the BBQ :a35:

If we still have it by the end of Saturday I will bring up to the BBQ for ya.
we have it on Sale for $75

But you should still come out and check us out... We have a 8' x 4' coral flat loaded with frags

I also have a coral frag shipment coming in on Friday and they should be ready for sale on Saturday.
All ultra grade aquaculture corals :)

Anyone that has been to my store knows I kick the competition when it comes to coral prices !

DB9181

If we still have it by the end of Saturday I will bring up to the BBQ for ya.
we have it on Sale for $75

But you should still come out and check us out... We have a 8' x 4' coral flat loaded with frags

I also have a coral frag shipment coming in on Friday and they should be ready for sale on Saturday.
All ultra grade aquaculture corals :)

Anyone that has been to my store knows I kick the competition when it comes to coral prices !
Mark that would be awesome if you brought it up to the bbq!!! (I call dibs on it!) Ive been meaning to make the trip down there and check your place out, however its impossible for me to make it in the next few days.

Reef City

I just marked it sold for ya.... I'll bring it to the BBQ
Since my store is open till 5 we may get there alil late.

krocky12

do you have a Dwarf Coral Beauty Anglefish. if so how much. if not how much would it be to order from you

Reef City

A few new Fish n inverts in !

Flower nems
coral beauty angel $35
TR perc clowns
Blue spot shrimp goby w/ pistol shrimp
scarlet crabs
fire fish
mandarin goby
sailfin tang
lunare wrasse $35
fairy wrasse $35