Soo look what I found on CL....... what a dummy.

Twitch

Ok so I was looking for return pumps on CL to see if any new stuff was out there and I came across this guy in Barrington selling his hydro pot growing kit.... I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself. I mean if you are gonna sell your weed kit at least dont say its for weed lol

Hydroponic Grow Kit - $1200 (Barrington)
Date: 2011-03-19, 1:26PM CDT
Reply to: -------@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Custom setup Ebb & Flow hydroponic system with everything you need to start growing today! Everything is in perfect condition, very clean and has only been used once. Supplies should last for at least 2 grows, and are brand new. System can support 4 HUGE indicas with no problem, and 4 HUGE clones/veg in the nursery. Perfect size for closet grows, large or small, fits perfectly!

Includes:

Equipment
1 - Sun Systems 150 watt HPS grow light (still under warranty for 1year)
1 - American Hydroponics Ebb & Flow tray 13" x 40"
1 - Mondi Clone Nursery
1 - 25 gallon Reservoir
1 - RIO 600 water pump
1 - Tetratec Whisper Air Pump
1 - Bubble disk
2 - 100 watt CFL Nursery lights
1 - Fast-Gro Heating Mat
1 - Set of ~8 rockwool cubes
1 - Set of rockwoll started plugs
1 - 30 Liters of Hydroton grow rocks
4 - 2 gallon Smart Pots
2 - 7 Day Digital timers with backup battery
1 - Nute Mesuring Shot Glass
1 - Mini whisper steel fan
1 - 50 foot heavy duty extetion cord
1 - Heavy duty power strip
2 - Jugs of Odor Killer Gel
1 - Ozn-Jr Ozone generator for odor/mold control
1 - PH test kit
1 - Spray bottle for misting clones
1 - GE 100 watt Plant Light for clones

Nutes
1 - 1 Quart Root Roids
1 - 1 Quart Soluble Silicate
1 - Bag of Root Defender
1 - 1 Quart Fulvic Acid
2 - Bottles of Starter juice for clones
2 - Bottles of cloning gel
1 - 1 Quart Grow nutes
1 - 1 Quart Base nutes
1 - 1 Quart Bloom nutes
1 - Handy Feeding chart
1 - Bottle PH Up
1 - Bottle PH Down

Extras
String and Mason jars for drying and curing
Tubes and adapters for pumps
Extras for wire control/clipping tools/ect.
Heavy duty ceiling hooks/chains/locking clips

Theres probably more things im forgetting but thats the just of it.

Image is of the system the way I had it setup, not everything that is included is in the picture.

Email me if your interested or have any questions, I have a few more images if you are so inclined.

He then shows a image if the setup lol. Here is the link to the original http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/grd/2274517742.html

Pufferpunk

Well, at least he doesn't show the plants he's grown with it. As far as I know, it's not illegal to sell this.

Twitch

I just typed rio in the search lol looking for something to use on the 60g cube as a return pump

Twitch

Lol but he says "System can support 4 HUGE indicas with no problem" that is saying hey you can grow weed in here which is by the last time I checked our laws is a no no and advertising that you already grew in there is not real smart now if our laws have changed...... YAY! but i didnt hear about it

Pufferpunk

That is interesting (been out of that loop so long, I didn't realize what that was) but still isn't illegal, as long as he's not doing that now. Those supplies can be bought at any garden supply store/site.

scotty

yup, you can get a pretty hefty fine for having bowls and whatnot, so i would imagine the stuff to GROW it, and advertised as such, hes gonna get a nice knock on the door pretty soon.

the stuff doesn't kill you, but sure does make you STUPID