Southern wisconsin reefer sayn hi

Lonelyreef

Hey everyone I'm a reefer from southern wisconsin but I really like your guys forums and websites. My home site is the wrs but being not to far from Chicago I figure there's a broader crowd to converse about reefs with. I have 80 deep blue rimless frag tank with front starfire glass. 40 breeder sump ,asm g3 protein skimmer ,2 single brs reactors one with coal and one gfo, pair of mp10, an 8 bulb ati dimmable sunpower 48" long all ati bulbs minus a 6500k white ge more to come but anyway thought I'd introduce myself and say hi.

Aquaman

my dad (rip) was a bears fan and every time I ever watched them play packers they got mopped.... im just saying .. thats like saying corvettes suck cuz you cant afford one .... I'm just saying

SOUR GRAPES welcome don't let jayjerk give ya a bad impression about us we like everyone.... you have to consider the source

jayjigga

Lol, in case it wasn't clear that Aqua was "just saying" stuff...he was "just saying" a bunch of stuff, including "welcome" :)

frostyjay1

my dad (rip) was a bears fan and every time I ever watched them play packers they got mopped.... im just saying .. thats like saying corvettes suck cuz you cant afford one .... I'm just saying

SOUR GRAPES welcome don't let jayjerk give ya a bad impression about us we like everyone.... you have to consider the source
Corvettes suck, because you can get a little Honda civic to go faster and spend less money all together. Where in WI are you? I like :beer: and brats so your ok in my book :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

DB9181

Geez, you guys are going to scare away yet another reefer. Haha, welcome to ChicagoReefs, we're glad to have ya! As previously mentioned, we always love tank pics :)