Spam messages

Yes, there has been a recent uptick in spam accounts being created, they are somehow getting passed the website's spam filters. The issue is many of these spam accounts log in from multiple IP addresses, so we can't just ban a single IP. I'm trying to see if we can block an entire range of IPs since they all are similar, but we'd have to make sure doing so wouldn't somehow impact any of our actual members.

So we are currently investigating it. When you encounter them, just continue to report them and we'll get the accounts banned.

((FORDTECH))

Premium member
I don’t get that type of spam from this site but constantly seeing this mining cryptocurrency thing is starting to get annoying too bad we can’t just remove all those accounts who only post those spam posts

I don’t get that type of spam from this site but constantly seeing this mining cryptocurrency thing is starting to get annoying too bad we can’t just remove all those accounts who only post those spam posts
We do, any spam accounts get banned. And when I find them I ban any other accounts that come from the same IP addresses.

11fishjones

Premium member
IMHO a mandatory $10 membership would stop all the spam immediately and put us all on a much more level playing field!