Splendid Australian Acroporas!!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Another batch of some amazing sps!! More echinatas and others!! Lots of frags, some just made. Tons of unique pieces!

still lots of nice euphyllias for a great price, from $10per head, including some new ones today

more nice plates, including these two

Open until 7:30pm today!

luchie

Another batch of some amazing sps!! More echinatas and others!! Lots of frags, some just made. Tons of unique pieces!

still lots of nice euphyllias for a great price, from $10per head, including some new ones today

more nice plates, including these two

Open until 7:30pm today!
how much for the pinkish sps in the 3rd pic?

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
how much for the pinkish sps in the 3rd pic?
The pink acro in third pic is $150. We had two colonies, and the other colony we made small and large frags, and couple mini colonies. Frags from $15. We fragged all the others as well, over 100 new HOT aussie acro frags today!! Dont miss these sps lovers!

There are a couple single Sunny Ds available, $10 each. Aussie zombies, space monsters, pink nebulas, bambams, and a bunch of other great polyps available as well!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
where are you and when could i stop by?
We're at..
510 Pennsylvania Ave.
Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
facebook.com/coralsandfish
Open Mon-Fri 12pm-730pm
Sat 11am-5pm
Sun 11am-4pm

You can stop by during regular hours or after/before hours by appointment. Days like today im in early, other days dont get there until right around noon.

We had recieved several pieces of each sps, to make sure we would have a lot! There are still a bunch of frags and colonies available!

ghostman

Dave is the man!!! Stopped by and picked up more than I wanted to spend :( The acros were just as pictured, but the they look even better in my tank :) Thanks Aquapros. Definitely one of my favorite shops!!!