SPS At The Aquarium Extravaganza Show 2018

Raising Reefs

Premium Sponsor
I’ll be loading up my frag tank with over 40 different types of acros. There will be some popular ones and some harder to find ones. I’ll be honest, it is really hard to decide on which ones I want to bring. If you have any special requests, let me know. I have over 100 colonies to choose from. Take a look below at a few that I will be cutting from. I’ll see you October 13-14th.

View attachment 25431

View attachment 25432

View attachment 25433

View attachment 25435

View attachment 25436

dholic

Hi Sonny, I'm not certain I can make the show in October (got to get past the wife)but i am going to be looking for some frags soon. I got a RR Wolverine from you at the last show at the Odeum, it's doing well. Looks like your flicker site is down, can you send me a list of your SPS?

Raising Reefs

Premium Sponsor
Dholic, I sent you the long list with prices. Let me know what you are interested in. I will also be at the November 11th Coral Farmers Market show in Naperville.

Mjl714

Dholic, I sent you the long list with prices. Let me know what you are interested in. I will also be at the November 11th Coral Farmers Market show in Naperville.
Sonny, would you send me “long list with prices”?
Thanks in advance.

Raising Reefs

Premium Sponsor
Jay I should but I don’t want to take up space on this thread. Literally over a 100 pieces. Let me know if you like me to send it to you.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Yeah Sonny. Good seeing you at the show. I’m super excited to have the CJ Pinky in my tank and the WCR Rainbow is gorgeous. Before I found my way to you, I was a little let down by the lack of sticks at the show.

Raising Reefs

Premium Sponsor
Saw donkey, thanks for stopping by. You picked out two of my favorites. You can’t go wrong with the colors on both. The WCR Rainbow is probably the brightest red in my tank. I do not know where Eric “Poidog” originally acquired that piece. If anyone here knows the history I would love to hear the story.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Saw donkey, thanks for stopping by. You picked out two of my favorites. You can’t go wrong with the colors on both. The WCR Rainbow is probably the brightest red in my tank. I do not know where Eric “Poidog” originally acquired that piece. If anyone here knows the history I would love to hear the story.
[MENTION=814]tinman[/MENTION] you have/had this right? Know the story?

rosko23

I’ll reach out to Eric .. I can’t remember where we got it from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayjerk

Premium member
I’ll reach out to Eric .. I can’t remember where we got it from.

Im not sure but glad to know its still out there. Dje and i bought what he had left before he shut it down. Gonna need a piece for you or [MENTION=1455]Sawdonkey[/MENTION]. Thought it all died

rosko23

Im not sure but glad to know its still out there. Dje and i bought what he had left before he shut it down. Gonna need a piece for you or [MENTION=1455]Sawdonkey[/MENTION]. Thought it all died
If ur referring to me having... unfortunately I don’t. Don’t have a tank and haven’t for some years. I was text about this asking if I knew the origin. I don’t remember, but I text Eric and sent him link to respond. So I’m sure he will in AM.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I got you bruh! Give me a few months. It is seriously a stunner. The frag I picked up didn’t skip a beat or lose any color with fragging, bayer, and being put in a new system. I have it pretty low (about 25 inches below the surface) in my scape and it seems pretty happy.

jayjerk

Premium member
i got you bruh! Give me a few months. It is seriously a stunner. The frag i picked up didn’t skip a beat or lose any color with fragging, bayer, and being put in a new system. I have it pretty low (about 25 inches below the surface) in my scape and it seems pretty happy.
yes!!!