Stands for 40G Breeder

yman182

Hi Guys and Gals,

I have been roaming these forums for a while but have not posted. I currently have a 29G biocube that I am looking to upgrade from.

I am looking into a 40G breeder ($1/gallon at Petco) and a 29G Sump. Does anyone have any good recommendations for stands? I am having trouble finding stands that are made for a 40G breeder size.

Thanks in advance.

-Yury

frostyjay1

Petco sells them. Also Victor (trackfast) here on the forum I believe is selling one. Many of us with the 40's have just built our own stands though. I am sure you can find someone to build you one if need be.

Bigsauce

Have you considered making one? I'm currently building a stand for my 40b. It's not too difficult to make a stand, and will probably come out cheaper and nicer than a store bought stand. Plus, you can customize it to fit your needs.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Petco sells them. Also Victor (trackfast) here on the forum I believe is selling one. Many of us with the 40's have just built our own stands though. I am sure you can find someone to build you one if need be.
Sorry. Mine's sold already.

fredfish13

just build one to your sump's specs since any store bought-ones will probably not have alot of room underneath to put a sump you want.