Start again this great hobby

Amozoc

Premium member
I just wanted to take this step to introduce myself to the forum. Been in the hobby since many years ago,i took a break for long long time so i decided to start again this hobby, i got my nano fusion 20 gl, also the performance package from innovative marine consists in ghost skimmer media reactor filter and so on , heater 100 watts from. Eheim , nano powerhead from tunze , current usa orbit marine pro light . Actually curing my dry rock 20 lbs now in its 5 weeks.. waiting to start cycling my aquarium also 20 lbs of Meridian sand from Seachem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gonebad395

Welcome to the reef. Take a few pics and post them once things get going also start a build thread. Any questions just ask lots of knowledge on this forum

jrwoltman

Welcome back!!! I was out and "dove" back in with a nano, in May. Just can't get away from this crazy hobby, right?

Amozoc

Premium member
Thanks guys for your welcome . Yesterday i checked out my curing rock and ammonia and nitrites was in 2.ppm so i think one more week will be ready as soon i set up my tank i will start post pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk