Stolen pumps!!!

superfish

I feel bad, someone just steal my water pumps!!!

I just gave the pumps a good cleaning, overnight vinegar bath and a good rinse.
I went for lunch after placed them outside to dry. Few hours later, now they are gone..
the thief actually disassembled all the PVC parts that were on the pump and left them in my trash bin.

i thought this area is safe. but sometime you cant really trust people.

hey if you guys saw someone selling mag 7 pumps on CL today, that could be my pumps...

feel sad....

Mr. Thingdoer

It may have been scavengers.
I had something similar happen when we were working on our water heater. Those guys that drive around in a junk collecting truck, came to the side of the house and took my water heater with plumbing I was planning to transfer over to the new heater still attached.

That sucks bro. We just had an amnesty day in downers grove today. I threw away a bunch of stuff cause its easier than trying to sell to cheap people. I threw out a brand new 55 gallon stand and two 150 gallon stands. A 55 and 38 gallon aquariums, 4 eheim water pumps, 2 barracuda water pumps with the baldor motors. Tons of glass lids and lexan. Also tossed 2 6 foot aqualight pros. Any reefer could have had a field day at my place today lol. Good luck recovering your pumps. Wish I had more that I'm not using to help you out. I needed to clean out the basement was getting cramped with 6 reef tanks and 2 more being set up this weekend.

Last edited:

superfish

It may have been scavengers.
I had something similar happen when we were working on our water heater. Those guys that drive around in a junk collecting truck, came to the side of the house and took my water heater with plumbing I was planning to transfer over to the new heater still attached.
I agree.!
Not sure if those scavengers know, sometimes they are stealing thing.
I'm guessing, even if the owner caught them and call 911, they could probably explain that they think it's junk...
Never need to take responsibility.

Bommie

Thats weird! Were they near the trash bin. Maybe he thought they were trash.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk