Stopped by on Saturday & Sunday

I stopped by to pay our sponser a visit and was surprised at what I found. They have a great selection of fish in there. They also have quite an array of dry goods and foods. I'll definately be back. I ended up bringing home a Pygmy Cherub and my buddies left with some tetras. I also received a free 4 oz package of the Limpits food which was VERY genourous. It was listed as a special if CR members mentioned it while in the store. I thought it would be a tiny package but this was a lot. AND they saved me alot of money with the same hose that I needed to buy from Elos. I will defiinately be back into the shop in 2 weeks during my next visit to MKE. Everyone there was so nice and soooo not pushy.

Thanks Best Fish!!!

zoomcorvette

phew!!! I was just kidiing. I asked them to get some after reading they may work in a reef tank. Brian and judy are very nice as are all the employees. They have great pricing on tanks and salt also. You will like the Limpits it is all I use.

Best Fish

I stopped by to pay our sponser a visit and was surprised at what I found. They have a great selection of fish in there. They also have quite an array of dry goods and foods. I'll definately be back. I ended up bringing home a Pygmy Cherub and my buddies left with some tetras. I also received a free 4 oz package of the Limpits food which was VERY genourous. It was listed as a special if CR members mentioned it while in the store. I thought it would be a tiny package but this was a lot. AND they saved me alot of money with the same hose that I needed to buy from Elos. I will defiinately be back into the shop in 2 weeks during my next visit to MKE. Everyone there was so nice and soooo not pushy.

Thanks Best Fish!!!
Thank You Walt for your review! Greatly appreciate you taking the time to write it and even more so for stopping in. We always try and work with our long distance customers so never hesitate to ask if you need anything, whether it be coming outside of regular hours or extending a sale until you can make it in, will always do our best to work around your schedule.

Now that summer is here, I do hope to post more specials on this forum. During the winter things get pretty hectic and often just do not have the time to do more than post our regular monthly specials. As you saw, we get a lot of fish in here and try to offer them at a better price than elsewhere, including online. Even with hardgoods we try to be competive with online vendors. If you ever have a problem with anything you get from us, let us know. We stand behind everything we sell, including livestock.

Hope to see you soon ~

Brian

"Best Fish"
1335 N ML King Dr .. Mil
best-fish@earthlink.net

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

Thank You Walt for your review! Greatly appreciate you taking the time to write it and even more so for stopping in. We always try and work with our long distance customers so never hesitate to ask if you need anything, whether it be coming outside of regular hours or extending a sale until you can make it in, will always do our best to work around your schedule.

Now that summer is here, I do hope to post more specials on this forum. During the winter things get pretty hectic and often just do not have the time to do more than post our regular monthly specials. As you saw, we get a lot of fish in here and try to offer them at a better price than elsewhere, including online. Even with hardgoods we try to be competive with online vendors. If you ever have a problem with anything you get from us, let us know. We stand behind everything we sell, including livestock.

Hope to see you soon ~

Brian

"Best Fish"
1335 N ML King Dr .. Mil
best-fish@earthlink.net

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0
You are welcome! I was going to stop by yesterday but I had to get on the road at 11:30 AM and couldn't wait for opening. I'll check in again on my next trip later in July.

Mysis shrimp, squid, fish eggs, cyclopeze, lions and tigers and bears - oh my! (OK, we made up that last part).

Original Blend is a well balanced assortment of the finest foods available of corals and fish.

This particular bend has a mixture of small, but also some larger sized pieces suitable for feeding medium to large fish.

RedDevil.258

Going to steal your thunder Walt!

Brian thank you for all the help, and for going out of your way to bring my canopy from Florida! Now I can finally say my aquarium is complete.....for the time being. Here are some quick picks....mind the mess!

PS any chnace you will be recieving any blotchy anthias?

Going to steal your thunder Walt!

Brian thank you for all the help, and for going out of your way to bring my canopy from Florida! Now I can finally say my aquarium is complete.....for the time being. Here are some quick picks....mind the mess!

PS any chnace you will be recieving any blotchy anthias?
They got a few blotched in last winter and spring when they were in season. I highly doubt you will be able to find any until next winter. They stop being imported in April or so almost entirely.

RedDevil.258

They got a few blotched in last winter and spring when they were in season. I highly doubt you will be able to find any until next winter. They stop being imported in April or so almost entirely.
@ Justin I know, it's kinda of an inside joke with Brian and I. When I drove out to Best Fish to PU my canopy I saw the ones he had! I must have left the store and came back like four or five times! I created such a scene! LMAO