Such a thing as "master"?

kerber13

Hey guys,
So i was deciding what to name my tank (funlad and i rescaped) and i was thinking the tank of two masters because Funlad and I collaborate and he helps me out a lot with this monster. Then i thought to myself "Hmmm is there such a thing as a master in the reefing hobby?" Granted there are some hobbyists who get very close to perfection, but with this ever changing hobby can anyone truly achieve the title of master?
Thanks,
Kerber13

PS if anyone was wondering i have it down to either the Tank of a thousand Caves or The tank of the apprenticeship

Smitty

Premium member
Nope...this is one science, hobby, experiment, or however people view it, that will never be mastered. :)

Herbie

Banned
well I don't go in much for names, but I think when some vendors grade corals Master is one step above Ultra in the whole designer coral game, so that could potentially be misconstrued as an intent to only keep super expensive corals. I didn't know we were supposed to name our tanks though. My shall now be named Q-bert. . .

HappyCoral

Hey guys,
So i was deciding what to name my tank (funlad and i rescaped) and i was thinking the tank of two masters because Funlad and I collaborate and he helps me out a lot with this monster. Then i thought to myself "Hmmm is there such a thing as a master in the reefing hobby?" Granted there are some hobbyists who get very close to perfection, but with this ever changing hobby can anyone truly achieve the title of master?
Thanks,
Kerber13

PS if anyone was wondering i have it down to either the Tank of a thousand Caves or The tank of the apprenticeship

DANGER! DANGER! Once you proclaim yourself a Master or Expert, your tank will almost immediately crash, and you will not be able to keep a fish alive. I sell to many masters and they kill more stuff than anybody (including beginners).

I know nothing.